All orders can be cancelled as long as the order has not processed. Once your order has processed it can no longer be cancelled If your order has processed and you need to cancel it, you must contact the shipper/provider within 12 hours. After that time and once the packaging and shipping takes place, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can refer to the shipper/provider for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing)
- you receive the wrong item
- you do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item to the shipper at your expense and the item must be unused)
- Item receipt is required for proof of purchase
A refund can not be issued if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message to the shipper/provider who’s information is provided on your order receipt.